Your Store Online - Frustrating experience with no compensation from the company

I ordered 2 Smart Balance Wheels(hoverboards) & bags back in November, in order to give them as Christmas gifts.At the time, there was no mention of having to back order the colors I ordered.

After placing the order, I received a message that I would receive notification once they shipped. December rolled in and I decided to look up my order since I had not heard about shipping details. On the order it showed that the bags were out of stock and it appeared there was a hold up waiting on those to come in. I called Your Online Store to ask that they remove the bags from my order and send the hoverboards on out.

They said that the hoverboard colors that I had ordered were on back order and didn't say anything about the bags. They said everything should get to me by Christmas and not to worry. They also said that it was expected to ship the week of Dec. 14th & I should be notified with shipment details.

By the end of the week of the 14th, I had not heard from them and decided to call again. I wound up having to change my color choices because they had overlooked my order and filled someone else's order with my color choices. They did not offer any compensation for my trouble and my receipt even showed an extra fee since they were having to send it out by Fedex (because of their issues, not mine) in order to get it to me in time for Christmas. I called back and they assured me that the extra shipping would be removed.

I will no more once I receive my bill. Once we received the hoverboards 2 days before Christmas, the bags we ordered for them were not included in the shipment. I called them AGAIN! The said they would get those right out.

Today is January 3rd and I have still not received the bags and not even a shipment confirmation for them. I am beyond frustrated with this company. They have missed a huge opportunity on sales because all of our friends are asking where we got the hoverboards and I have sent them elsewhere to find them.

I will NEVER order from this company again!!!(Side note: After some research we have discovered these hoverboards are the ones that have been known to catch on fire!)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Having to contact company for info

Reason of review:
Bad experience from the start
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Your Store Online. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Your Store Online.
Filing a new complaint about