Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 Smart Balance Wheels(hoverboards) & bags back in November, in order to give them as Christmas gifts.At the time, there was no mention of having to back order the colors I ordered.

After placing the order, I received a message that I would receive notification once they shipped. December rolled in and I decided to look up my order since I had not heard about shipping details. On the order it showed that the bags were out of stock and it appeared there was a hold up waiting on those to come in. I called Your Online Store to ask that they remove the bags from my order and send the hoverboards on out.

They said that the hoverboard colors that I had ordered were on back order and didn't say anything about the bags. They said everything should get to me by Christmas and not to worry. They also said that it was expected to ship the week of Dec. 14th & I should be notified with shipment details.

By the end of the week of the 14th, I had not heard from them and decided to call again. I wound up having to change my color choices because they had overlooked my order and filled someone else's order with my color choices. They did not offer any compensation for my trouble and my receipt even showed an extra fee since they were having to send it out by Fedex (because of their issues, not mine) in order to get it to me in time for Christmas. I called back and they assured me that the extra shipping would be removed.

I will no more once I receive my bill. Once we received the hoverboards 2 days before Christmas, the bags we ordered for them were not included in the shipment. I called them AGAIN! The said they would get those right out.

Today is January 3rd and I have still not received the bags and not even a shipment confirmation for them. I am beyond frustrated with this company. They have missed a huge opportunity on sales because all of our friends are asking where we got the hoverboards and I have sent them elsewhere to find them.

I will NEVER order from this company again!!!(Side note: After some research we have discovered these hoverboards are the ones that have been known to catch on fire!)

Reason of review: Bad experience from the start.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Having to contact company for info.

Had an Experience with Your Store Online?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion